Saturday, February 11, 2012

the many faces of a princess cat diva

gracie has been a princess diva all her life...  maybe it's because i've had her since she was 5 weeks old - perhaps it's 'cuz she knows she's super cute...  or that in my house - yes, cats might rule the roost...  i don't know - what i do know - is that she is a princess of the highest order.  she makes me laugh - is a constant companion... an ever present comfort when i need her to be one... provides unconditional love... listens with a nonjudgemental ear... and has the sweetest personality a cat could possibly have.

gracie has - over time - grown used to me getting in her face with the camera. whereas she used to run from it, like it was some alien object out to get her - now she almost heaves a sigh when seeing it in my hands... usually demonstrating a tolerance that allows me to shoot off several rounds of pictures before she gets too annoyed and scurries off...  i've been able to catch her in some precious kitty portrait poses...

eye of fire
 
nooooo...

stare down...
 
pink nose

tiger face

i spy...

makin' eyes
 every day is a new adventure with the princess diva... a new opportunity to see what face she'll show to me - to experience those beautiful green eyes mesmerizing me...  i'm certain gracie understands she has me bamboozled - i will forever be under her diva spell... and i'm perfectly okay with that!

happy day.....

No comments: